skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today we went to Robin and Bobby's wedding. We had a lot of fun seeing family members that we hadn't seen in a while. Everyone got a kick out of seeing me without my hair! Allie and I took turns riding a new thing called a trike. It was hard to get the hang of at first, but Chris showed us how to do it. Of course he is already a pro at it after just one day. Allie is determined to add one of those trikes to her Christmas List for Santa. I wonder if Santa will be able to swing that one. As for me, the only thing I want on my Christmas list is for all of us to able to go skiing this winter with my brother Chris and Bonnie and Novie. I think it would be an awesome time, and something that we could all do as a family. I know Allie and Colton would be thrilled to see the snow. I am not sure if Santa will be able to swing that one with the cost of it all, but that won't keep me from wishing!
No comments:
Post a Comment